- New Opportunity
- From £40,000 (GBP)
Anchored by a flagship Boots and B&M (opening shortly), Clayton Square is a centrally located near to the City’s main transport hubs – Roe St Bus Station and Central Metro Station, serving the daily needs of the City’s shoppers, workers and tourists.
The recent addition of Lane 7 bowling has added an extra leisure dimension to the venue, generating more dwell-time. Located at the top of Church Street, directly opposite the main entrance to Liverpool Central Station, which handles 15.3 million journeys a year, and on the direct pedestrian route from Liverpool Lime Street Station to the city centre, Clayton Square is an important local landmark and a hugely busy retail and leisure destination.
About the Opportunity
Brand new salon opportunity. Don't miss your chance to get your cut of a Just Cuts in this prime location.
What you need to know:
- 3.75 million in the cathchment area
- 3 million sq ft of retail and leisure space in the city
- £1.14 billion comparison goods spend
- 605,200 workers in the city region
- £3.4 billion tourist contribution to the local economy
- 54 million tourists per year
- 5th most visited city in the UK
- 70,000 students in the city across 3 universities
- £1 billion student contribution to the local economy